Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Question #3: What kind of book lover ( or hater) are you??

In la casa de papel we have read about some basic types of book lovers: there is the person that just likes to read books, others need to have the books they read, or the ones who only enjoy a certain type of book, or only old ones......there are many more types, one can think about!!!
But what kind of book lover are you???? Do you love books??? Do you buy all your books, do you make a list of your books..... ????
Think about it, and make a spread in your alterable book about your way of loving (or hating ) books! Please share some of your thoughts and your work in the book on this blog....;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger HULIPA said...

i got my book since yesterday only, but i start to read it (not finish) and lot of ideas grow up, it's very interesting!!

9:42 am  
Blogger Kari said...

I LOVE books, but don't hoard them too much. I like to pass them on. Certain books, like art or craft reference books, I do keep and re-read again and again.

I don't catalogue them at all and I don't really keep them in any sort of order. It would be nice to be so organised.

Kari x

9:46 am  
Blogger Jill said...

I still haven't read it !
I am a book hoarder though..I love books, my main vice apart from arty doings. I have passed on many many books, but there are those I keep to re-read etc.
Of course, now I am building up a collection on books to alter!

Jill

2:38 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Oh yes, I empathise with Jill. And am also gradually building a collection of books to alter - discovering in the process that I read most of them before putting them in the to be altered pile!

For more comments about my book loving, see my blog ;)

3:57 pm  
Blogger HULIPA said...

i like read book but not reread because there too much book to read. i got a pile of books for altered too! so i sell some books on web site,but i keep art books.

6:34 am  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

I love books- I've taken it to the extremes, not only do I have about 2 hundred in my work room and probably double that in the loft. There's a standing joke in the family that we only extended the house to accomodate my books!
Claire

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home