Saturday, June 17, 2006

My two books...;-)

...this is my answer for #1 and #2:
I found the paper house by chance: in the neares bookshop just around the corner! I was actually looking for a birthday present for a friend and stumbled over this book...I have not hearded about it before but it sounded good, so I got it ... and was glued to the pages after I started reading it!!!
As for the book I will use for altering: I got that from our local library. They have book sales now and then and I get most of my books for altering there, they are cheap, thea have a history...what else do you want...;-)
This one is a book about the wild west....but more on the natural history side. It is quite big and has alot of intressting picture in it. I always wanted to use it for a special project...but it is not a good one to sent round....too heavy!!! it also has a wonderful cover!!! I think this is a perfect choise for this project...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

The book has been a huge success with us all, so you have stumbled upon something here - it was obviously meant to be.

I love the cover of the book you have chosen it is beautiful.

I am excited about this project, especially now I have read the book.

Kari x

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home