Monday, June 26, 2006

OK, I'm ready :)

#1 How did I get interested in the project?

Well, first I was intrigued by Anke's apparent enthusiasm, and when I heard it was a book about a book (my favourite kind) I was hooked! I ordered the book in English from http://www.jabberwockbooks.co.uk/ (through Amazon.co.uk), they promised to ship the book on June 20th, but it arrived June 19th... Do I need to say I was pleased with the shipping time, minus one day? ;-) The book itself, The Paper House, was a very interesting read, and I'll have to re-read it soon... (my style of reading is rather like a devouring of the book *blush*)



#2 Which book have I chosen to alter?

The title is "Leva Fri" ("Living Free") and it's about the lioness Elsa. I had planned to use this book for a round robin, but realized it was too big and too heavy... I'm glad I could use it for this project instead.

/Maria

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

Maria

We must read books in the same way! I am on my second reading of this too. I worry that by reading things so fast I haven't really read the book.

Claire xx

6:23 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

And me!!!! I also want to look up some of the literary references in the book, so may make notes in the margins - tsk! ;>

8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home