Tuesday, June 27, 2006

List of questiongivers

Hi everyone.....as far as I know most of us do have the book by now, most have read it, some started reading it a second time ( I might do that , too BTW..;-)And I think it would be best to keep the paperhouse until we are finished with the project and give it away after( if you intend to do that!) So I think its time to get into it seriously...;-)
As I said in the intro of this project, I will kind of lead you through the process,. but I will not be the only one to make up things and themes for the altering. I will start with two more questions today and them I will pass it on to the next person.
So here we have the sending list (and I thought it would be a good idea to have the list according to the order of participants on the blog, this way we will not get lost....;-))
This is the list of question givers:
Anke
Jill
Elizabeth
Claire
Kari
Pascale
Maria
Sandra
Linda

and if we like we start again from the top of the list....;-)
I think we should post the new questions ( leading to some work on our book to alter!) every second week or so, maybe leave some more time during the summer time ( thinking of the ones beeing away for some holidays). Is that okay with all of you???

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda D. said...

Sounds good to me, Anke. Looking forward to starting now ;>

7:41 am  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

I think this is a great approach, I'm going to start on my book tonight.

Claire

11:20 am  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh gosh, can you put me further down the list of question givers or miss me out first time round lol..I haven't even gotten the book yet... sorry am bit behind with life in general right now.

Jill x

2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home