Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ready to Go!


I too read my copy in a couple of hours, it was a great read and I shall send it off on a bookcrossing journey in a day or two (www.bookcrossing.com).

I only heard of this book because of Anke's reference to it, but when I followed up her links and saw what it was about, I knew it sounded interesting.

It ties in so perfectly with my recent university theme, that I couldn't resist.

The book I have chosen is also a rather large one (well, this is such a good opportunity), it is called Uncensored Celebrities by E.T. Raymond and has beautiful deckled edges (no guilloutine to tidy up the edges, here!) and, of course, excellent pathways. The paper is a lovely texture, rather thick and almost like watercolour paper. I know it will absorb paint well.

Right, I am ready to get started...

Kari x

5 Comments:

Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

I had to check the book crossing out... very interesting. Have you ever found a book from this?

Claire

8:06 pm  
Blogger Linda D. said...

Lol, not sure my own book has excellent pathways, though I confess I haven't looked yet :>

9:10 am  
Blogger Kari said...

Claire, yes I found one in St. Andrews a couple of years ago and I released two last year and only one of those has been found, just this week!

I think I need to leave them in slightly less obscure places.

I plan to do some more this summer, it is great fun to send books off into the world on little journeys of thier own.

Kari x

9:50 am  
Blogger Lara Lorelei said...

I shared the site with my friends at the office today and we're all planning to join in!

Claire

6:31 pm  
Blogger HULIPA said...

i waiting for the casa de papel book, i looking forward to read it!!

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home