Saturday, July 15, 2006

Questions 5 and 6

Delgado says:

".....a reader is a traveller through a ready-made landscape"

Now this set me to thinking about the journey we are taking together, using our own imaginations and darings to create a new *landscape* from a *ready-made* one.

So my questions are:

(1) How, in the context of this project/extreme distress, do you view yourself as traveller, and
(2) How do you imagine the landscape that you are attempting to create?

This intrigues me because in this project we are all both traveller and creator, which brings up for me thoughts of duality, illusion etc. (But now I am straying into territory for my future questions).

I am off to think about this more and to catch up with answering questions 1 -4!

Happy journeying fellow travellers :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda D. said...

Jill, what brilliant questions... will have to go and think on these but a quick answer to 5 would be that I am travelling on a learning curve and discovering how hard it is to let myself cause major distress to a book! I'll leave 6 for another day...

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home