Sunday, September 17, 2006

La isla de la casa de papel

....this project seams to have come to a kind of stand still. We did not have any new questions or answers anymore for quite some time, nor have we seen what happend to the started books up to now...I have posted a couple of links to you, but did not hear anything. Have they been helpfull, did you follow the links, can I please have some feed back...? I feel as if I have stranded on the island of la casa de papel....!!!! Is any other person on this island , too???

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Apologies from me - I have gotten caught up in a lot of personal work, journals and the suchlike. I think it is the direction I am taking now.
However, having said that, I have been thinking about this project and ultimate distressing..I have a book being *weathered* outside - again apologies for not posting about it.
I am slow it is true :)

1:43 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

Hi Anke,
I'm afraid I got stuck on the very first question... started making a spread, then covered it up again. I just have to get over this "bump" and then I'll have more to contribute.
/Maria

5:19 pm  
Blogger Sandra said...

I am simply enjoying. I have taken a time out from several groups and projects I am in because of job things that ask some efforts from me, but I definitely want to stay in this one. I don't mind things going slow - it is a longer running project after all, though we could not have things run too slow... I'd hate it if the project would stop or bleed to death for this reason. We're all walking in our own tempo, being busy with many projects and with lifeinaqvrou, but having answered a couple of questions I thought I'd wait a while until people catch up so we can hopefully continue together.

9:05 pm  
Blogger HULIPA said...

I prepare some spread to answering all question, I work on 5&6 questions!!
Pascale

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home